Position: Security Escort Specialist
Finest Executive Protection is looking for experienced security officers with excellent driving records. We are looking for security specialist who’ll drive our company vehicle or their personal vehicle to follow trucks to make sure, they deliver their load safely, on a per diem assignment basis or on a steady full time basis.
Hours and Environment
There are no fixed working patterns. The hours can be irregular and depend on the client and deliverers scheduled.
|New York State
|New York City, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester & Northern New York
- Submit a resume, indicating your security experience and any below listed qualifications, which we consider a plus
- Complete and submit the application, which can be downloaded here
Candidates seeking employment please fax or email your resume and completed application to Finest Executive Protection. Additionally please indicate if you are seeking full time or part time employment. If seeking part time employment indicate the days and hours that work best for you. Also provide the area in which you would like to work.
- Have a NYS armed or unarmed guard license
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Submit to a background check
- Possess an E class license or above (New York residents)
- Obtain a drivers license abstract, NYS residents can follow this link and order an abstract at a cost of $10.00 http://www.dmv.ny.gov/driverabstract/default.html
- Have excellent driving skills and a good driving record
- Must be over the age of 23 and have had a driver’s license for 5 years
- Must maintain a professional attire and appearance
- Participate in a recent Point & Insurance Reduction Program (PIRP), (NYS residents)
- All Security Specialist who carry semi-automatic weapons must use 10 round magazines
- If you are selected you will be required to attend periodic training programs
- Must be polite, diplomatic and punctual
- Must be able to respect people’s privacy and keep information confidential
- Be flexible, patient and enjoy driving
- Be alert to road conditions and the surrounding environment
- Have a professional and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills and pay attention to detail
- Familiarity with New York City, Greater N.Y., N.J. and Connecticut
- Have good communication skills and the ability to quickly learn and follow procedures
- Be calm and decisive
- Must have a Smartphone (blackberry / IPhone / Android) and know how to use it.
Skills that are a plus but not mandatory
- Previous or current employment as a driver
- Must have a law enforcement background, or security or military.
- Military experience
- We are also seeking security personnel who speak Arabic, German, Yiddish, Hebrew, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Punjabi, Urdu, Portuguese, Hindi, or have sign language skills.
- Familiarity with the trucking industry